English translation of 'gafas bifocales'
See also gafa
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'gafas bifocales'
Used Rarely. gafas bifocales is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'gafas bifocales' in Other Languages
British English: bifocals /baɪˈfəʊklz/ NOUN
Bifocals are glasses with lenses made in two halves. The top part is for looking at things some distance away, and the bottom part is for reading and looking at things that are close.
- American English: bifocals
- Arabic: نَظّارَة ثُنَائِيَّة البُؤْرَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: óculos bifocais
- Chinese: 双焦眼镜
- Croatian: bifokalne naočale
- Czech: bifokální brýle
- Danish: bifokale briller
- Dutch: dubbelfocusbril
- European Spanish: gafas bifocales
- Finnish: kaksitehosilmälasit
- French: lunettes à double foyer
- German: Bifokalbrille
- Greek: διπλοεστιακά γυαλιά
- Italian: occhiali bifocali
- Japanese: 遠近両用メガネ
- Korean: 이중 초점 안경
- Norwegian: bifokale briller
- Polish: okulary dwuogniskowe
- European Portuguese: óculos bifocais
- Romanian: lentile bifocale
- Russian: бифокальные очки
- Spanish: gafas bifocales
- Swedish: dubbelslipade glasögon
- Thai: แว่นสองเลนส์
- Turkish: çift odaklı gözlük
- Ukrainian: біфокальні окуляри
- Vietnamese: kính hai tròng
Translation of gafas bifocales from the Collins Spanish to English Dictionary
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.