English translation of 'máquina expendedora'
See also máquina
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
See related content
Trends of 'máquina expendedora'
Used Rarely. máquina expendedora is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'máquina expendedora' in Other Languages
British English: vending machine /ˈvɛndɪŋ məˈʃiːn/ NOUN
A vending machine is a machine from which you can get things such as cigarettes, chocolate, or coffee by putting in money and pressing a button.
- American English: vending machine
- Arabic: ماكينة بيع
- Brazilian Portuguese: máquina de venda automática
- Chinese: 自动贩卖机
- Croatian: prodajni automat
- Czech: automat prodejní
- Danish: automat
- Dutch: verkoopautomaat
- European Spanish: máquina expendedora
- Finnish: myyntiautomaatti
- French: distributeur automatique
- German: Automat
- Greek: αυτόματος πωλητής
- Italian: distributore automatico
- Japanese: 自動販売機
- Korean: 자판기
- Norwegian: salgsautomat
- Polish: automat (z napojami, papierosami)
- European Portuguese: máquina de venda automática
- Romanian: automat
- Russian: торговый автомат
- Spanish: máquina expendedora
- Swedish: försäljningsautomat
- Thai: ตู้ขายสินค้าแบบหยอดเหรียญ
- Turkish: otomatik satış makinesi
- Ukrainian: торгівельний автомат
- Vietnamese: máy bán hàng tự động
Translation of máquina expendedora from the Collins Spanish to English
Spanish word of the week: pan
This week's Spanish word is 'pan'. Find out its meaning and how it is used!
Life on the edge
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Spanish Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Spanish.
Learning Spanish: Common courtesies
Whether you’re visiting a Spanish-speaking country or even planning to live there, you’ll want to be able to chat to people and get to know them better. The nuts and bolts of conversations revolve around common courtesies.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.