English translation of 'teletaxi'
'teletaxi' in Other Languages
British English: minicab /ˈmɪnɪˌkæb/ NOUN
A minicab is a taxi which you have to arrange to pick you up by telephone.
If you want a cheap ride, take a minicab.
- American English: private taxi
- Arabic: تَاكْسِي
- Brazilian Portuguese: minitáxi
- Chinese: 微型出租汽车
- Croatian: taksi
- Czech: taxi
- Danish: minitaxi
- Dutch: minitaxi
- European Spanish: teletaxi
- Finnish: etukäteen tilattava taksi
- French: taxi
- German: Kleintaxi
- Greek: αγοραίο αυτοκίνητο
- Italian: taxi
- Japanese: 小型タクシー
- Korean: 소형 콜택시
- Norwegian: forhåndsbestilt drosje
- Polish: taksówka
- European Portuguese: minitáxi
- Romanian: microbuz
- Russian: такси-малолитражка
- Spanish: teletaxi
- Swedish: privattaxi
- Thai: รถขับที่ใช้เป็นแท๊กซี่
- Turkish: taksi
- Ukrainian: мікротаксі
- Vietnamese: taxi
Translation of teletaxi from the Collins Spanish to English
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.