Synonyms of 'mythology: Places in Norse mythology'
Asgard or AsgarthBifrostthe rainbow bridge of the gods from their realm Asgard to earth Hel or HelaJotunheim or Jotunnheimthe home of the giants in the northeast of Asgard Midgard or Midgarththe dwelling place of mankind, formed from the body of the giant Ymir and linked by the bridge Bifrost to Asgard, home of the gods NiflheimUtgardone of the divisions of Jotunheim, land of the giants, ruled by Utgard-Loki Valhalla ▷ See mythology
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Nearby words of 'mythology: Places in Norse mythology'
- mythology: Characters in Norse mythology
- mythology: Mythological creatures
- mythology: Places in classical mythology
- mythology: Places in Norse mythology
- National and State Fauna
- New Zealand Territories
- nobility: Ranks of British nobility (in order of precedence)
- All ENGLISH synonyms that begin with 'M'
Word List of mythology: Places in Norse mythology from the Collins English Word Lists