- life force, life, soul, vital spark
- feeling, atmosphere, gist, tenor, tone
- temperament, attitude, character, disposition, outlook, temper
- liveliness, animation, brio, energy, enthusiasm, fire, force, life, mettle, vigor, zest
- courage, backbone, gameness, grit, guts (informal), spunk (informal)
- essence, intention, meaning, purport, purpose, sense, substance
- ghost, apparition, phantom, specter
Video: pronunciation of 'spirit'
spirit 的词库—— 柯林斯 美式英语词库
Your spirit is the part of you that is not physical and that consists of your character and feelings.