'someone will go to the wall for someone or something ' 的定义
与 someone will go to the wall for someone or something相近的词
- someone will cross that bridge when they come to it
- someone will eat someone alive
- someone will eat their hat if something happens
- someone will go to the wall for someone or something
- someone would give their eye teeth for something
- someone would give their right arm to do something
- someone would love to be a fly on the wall
以 'S' 开头的所有 英语 词
someone will go to the wall for someone or something 的定义—— 柯林斯 英语词典
Life on the edge
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Learning English: Making suggestions when travelling
Collins English Dictionary Apps
Download our English Dictionary apps - available for both iOS and Android.
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!